To implement this policy, the Company has established internal regulations and a framework for handling personal information and anonymized processed information (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”). We will ensure that all employees of the Company (officers, employees, contract workers, commissioned workers, dispatched workers, etc.) and relevant parties are fully aware of these regulations and operate in accordance with them, and we will strive to maintain and improve proper practices.
(1) The Company will make efforts to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date within the scope necessary to achieve the intended purpose of use.
(2) The Company will implement appropriate security measures to prevent the loss, leakage, destruction, alteration, etc., of personal information. Additionally, necessary corrective measures will be taken.
3.Indication of Purpose of Use, etc.
(1) The Company will obtain personal information through lawful and fair means, and at the time of acquisition, the necessary details regarding the purpose of use of the personal information will be clearly indicated or notified on the Company’s website or other appropriate means.
(2) In cases where personal information is indirectly obtained, the Company will notify the necessary details regarding the purpose of use of the personal information on the Company’s website or other appropriate means.
4.Compliance with purpose of use
(1) The Company will use personal information within the scope of the stated purpose of use, following appropriate procedures.
(2) In cases where the Company intends to use personal information beyond the scope of the stated purpose, the Company will notify the individual in advance and confirm their consent regarding such extended use.
5.Provision to Third Parties
The Company may provide personal data to its group companies, business partners, etc., after going through the necessary procedures as required by laws and regulations, as well as other relevant standards.
6.Supervision of Contractors
When entrusting the handling of personal information to third parties, the Company will appropriately supervise them to ensure the secure management of personal information.
7.Disclosure, Correction, and Suspension of Personal Data
The Company will promptly respond to requests for the disclosure, correction, or suspension of personal data held by the Company, after confirming the identity of the individual making the request.