Tmark City Hotel Tokyo Omori
1-2-10 Omorihoncho, Ota-ku,Tokyo
- A minute walk from the Omorikaigan Station by Keikyu Line, take a pedestrian bridge on the left of the exit
- 10 minutes on foot from the central exit of Omori Station by Keihin Tohoku Line
- About 35 minutes by Train from Haneda Airport (Keikyu Line : Omorikaigan Station)
- About 90 minutes by Train from Narita Airport (Keikyu Line : Omorikaigan Station)
- Hotel is located on the side of ‘National Route 15’ a national highway also called as Dai-Ichi Keihin which is connected to Yokohama and Tokyo.
Omorikaigan Station is opposite to the hotel building.
The nearest interchange
- About 10 minute from Metropolitan Expressway (Suzugamori)
- About 15 minute from Metropolitan Expressway (Oiminami)
Guidance of the Parking lot
- On site multi-storey car park is available.
- As the number is limited, please contact the hotel directly for booking.
- Since, the parking lot is multistory parking lot, there is a size and weight restrictions.
- Ordinary car :-Length 5,300mm x Breadth 1,950mm x Height 2,100mm Weight: 2,300kg
- Ordinary car :-Length 5,300mm x Breadth 1,950mm x Height 1,550mm Weight: 2,300kg
- Parking charge: 2,000 Yen per night (From 15:00pm to 11:00am)